CONTRACTORS AND TRADESMEN INSURANCE
We're here to help with your contractors and tradesmen insurance
We know the nature of your work can present many risks to you, your staff or subcontractors and the general public. You need cover that gives adequate protection against these risks and reassurance for your clients. Because we understand the day-to-day risks and unique challenges you face, we will support you by offering:
- Bespoke protection - there isn't a one-size-fits all approach, so whether you're a sole trader or manage a business, our tradesman insurance is designed around you. You’ll only pay for the cover you need.
- Professional risk management advice - we'll help to identify your key exposures to risk and how they can be reduced. We're here to arrange the right tradesmen insurance that will protect you against these risks.
- Dedicated support - throughout the life of your policy, we'll be on hand to help you with any queries, problems or issues. We'll also support you should you need to make a claim you; we'll have you back on track as quickly as possible.
- Saving you time - leave the hard work to us; we'll search our selection of the UK's leading and specialist insurers to find the provider that suits you best.
- Member associations - we specialise in providing bespoke market-leading insurance packages for individuals, companies, and member associations.
How our team of contractors' insurance experts can help you
At Marsh Commercial, we have over 28,000 contractors who have chosen us to manage their general contractor insurance needs. That's almost £130m in gross written premium (GWP); you're in good company.
GET IN TOUCH OR GET A QUOTE
Need to talk to someone? Call us now. Or you can click below to get an online quote.
Our team of experts have years of experience supporting tradesmen and contractors like you. Whether you need insurance that’s essential for your trade such as public liability, or protection for specialist areas: plant hire, groundwork risks, and cover for completed dwellings awaiting sale.
You wouldn't think of starting a job without the right equipment. Arranging insurance for your business is no different, so it pays to speak to professionals who can help you.
Read the latest contractors articles
Plans to introduce deskilling training standards to electrical contractors have been scrapped following widespread protests by electricians across the UK.
Undergoing major building works, whether a new build or a significant extension/refurbishment? Learn how owners and developers are enjoying the benefits of an OCIP.