We're here to help with your carpenters insurance
You wouldn't think of starting a job without the right equipment. Arranging insurance for your business is no different, so it pays to speak to our professionals and that's why we're here to help you.
Your work can be dangerous, leaving you, your employees and other individuals open to risks. We understand the day-to-day risks and challenges you face and can help you find a carpentry business insurance package that forms an essential part of your toolkit.
- Your business, covered – carpenters insurance can provide cover for: work vehicles and plant; property and materials on-site; damage to underground services and environmental clean-up.
- Bespoke cover – from sole traders to managers of teams of carpenters, our carpenter public liability insurance is designed around you.
- Professional support – our expert team are on hand to answer any questions you have, resolve issues you encounter, and with any claims that arise.
How our team of carpenters insurance experts can help you
At Marsh Commercial, we're part of a global group with a local community focus. Our team of experts have years of experience supporting tradesmen and contractors like you working in carpentry.
We take time to understand your needs to arrange the carpenter liability insurance that's right for you.
What cover options can carpenters insurance include?
We can arrange the following areas of cover, depending on your business needs:
- public liability
- employers liability
- subcontractor liability
- contract works
- vehicles, including directors' cars
- stored materials
- tools in transit
- groundwork risks
- property and materials that are lost or damaged whilst on-site, including timber-framed properties under construction
- completed dwellings awaiting sale
- environmental clean-up.
*As with all insurance policies, terms and conditions apply. Contact us for full details.
Whether it's building the structure of a house, creating a staircase or making a bespoke kitchen, we know your work is varied and carries different risks. You need joiner insurance that gives adequate protection against these risks.
Plant hirers insurance
We know hiring plant is commonplace for many tradesmen and contractors like you working in the building industry. However, it is not without risks: theft, malicious damage, fire, flood, storms or accidental damage. So you need plant hire insurance cover that gives adequate protection.