Hospitality insurance, leisure insurance

Hospitality insurance and Leisure insurance

Why do hospitality and leisure companies need specialist insurance?

The hospitality and leisure industry can be a high risk environment for both customers and employees. For many smaller businesses – such as pubs, restaurants, B&Bs, and takeaways – these risks mean that choosing the hospitality insurance or leisure insurance cover you need can be confusing.

  • Understanding your needs
    Our dedicated team works with you to understand the challenges your unique business can face, and to provide insurance cover tailored to your needs.
  • Protection for what’s important
    We offer a variety of insurance policies to protect your business, with solutions including cover for your assets and earnings, liability policies, and loss of licence.
  • Cover for many types of business
    Whether you run a hotel or guest house, a catering firm or a takeaway, a nightclub or a pub; we are able to help you.

How our hospitality insurance and leisure insurance experts can help

Our team is dedicated to smaller businesses. We understand the help you need to protect the time, effort, and resources you put in every day; taking the stress out of insurance so that you can get on with what matters – your business.

Empty luxurious fine dining restaurant; fine dining insurance from Marsh Commercial

Fine dining restaurant insurance

Our fine dining team work with some of the most well-known and highly regarded restaurants in the industry. We make sure that your fine dining restaurant insurance cover is as top quality as the service you provide.

Waitress smiling as she sets table at a restaurant; restaurant chain insurance from Marsh Commercial

Restaurant chain insurance

Do you have more than one location that needs insuring? If so, we work with restaurant chains, franchises and portfolios. If you have more than one premises, then we can make sure you get the most suitable cover possible.

Restaurant insurance client review

Single restaurant insurance

If you’re looking for straight forward restaurant insurance, which covers the most common areas you operate in, look no further than our sister company smei. We insure over hundreds of restaurants and other food and drink establishments in the UK and can deal with almost all restaurant types.

Hotel insurance, pub insurance

Hotel, B&B and guesthouse insurance

Running a hotel, bed and breakfast or guesthouse is never easy and you may spend a lot of your time resolving issues and making sure that everything is running smoothly. Our sister company, smei, can help you find the right protection for your business.

Retailers insurance, public liability insurance

Food business insurance

If you own your own food or drink outlet like a pub, wine bar, takeaway, café or tea room, or a fish and chip shop, ensure not only the protection of your business but also the protection of your staff and the customers with tailored insurance.