We're here to help with HVAC contractors insurance
You wouldn't think of starting a job without the right equipment. Arranging insurance for your business is no different. It pays to speak to our professionals and that's why we're here to help you.
Your work can leave you exposed to a range of risks. We understand the day-to-day risks and unique challenges you face, and we can help you find HBAC contractors insurance.
- Your work and tools, covered: injuries suffered by clients, contractors or the public as a result of your work; damage to third party property, including financial loss, inefficacy cover, loss of customers' keys, criminal acts of employees and misuse of customers' phones; injury, disease or death of an employee or sub-contractors whilst working for you;* and tools and equipment that you own, as well as those you hire in or loan out.
- Bespoke cover – from sole traders to managers of teams of contractors, our insurance for HVAC contractors is designed around you.
- Professional support – our expert team are on hand to answer any questions you have, resolve issues you encounter, and with any claims that arise.
*No need to declare employee numbers
How our team of HVAC contractors insurance experts can help you
At Marsh Commercial, we're part of a global group with a local community focus. Our team of experts have years of experience supporting tradesmen and contractors like you.
We take time to understand your needs to arrange the HVAC contractor insurance that's right for you.
What can HVAC contractors insurance offer?
- public liability – limits of £2m or £5m
- employers liability
- professional indemnity cover included as standard up to £500,000**
- 24/7 tools cover
- hired in plant
- tools, plant and equipment including portable electronic equipment and portable tools***
- legal expenses.
Additional features can include:
- interest payment by direct debit
- no automatic height limit applied to the policy
- simple renewal process.
**with the ability to increase on request.
***covered on a new for old basis with overnight cover, usually with no minimum security or alarm warranty.
Electrical contractors insurance
Fire safety and security contractors insurance
We know the nature of your work can present many risks to you, your staff or subcontractors and the general public. You need cover that gives adequate protection against these risks and reassurance for your clients.