We're here to help with insurance for electrical contractors
You wouldn't think of starting a job without the right equipment. Arranging insurance for your business is no different. It pays to speak to our professionals and that's why we're here to help you.
As a specialist electrical contractor, you face risks that may also affect your staff, subcontractors, and the general public. We understand the day-to-day risks and unique challenges you face, and we can help you find electrical insurance cover.
- Your tools property and work, covered: electrical contractors insurance can provide cover for: tools and equipment, including those kept in unattended vehicles;* property and materials on-site; injuries suffered by clients, contractors or the public as a result of your work; damage to third party property; and injury, disease or death of an employee or sub-contractors whilst working for you.**
- Bespoke cover - from sole traders and partnerships to SME businesses and larger companies, our insurance for electrical contractors is designed around you.
- Professional support - our expert team are on hand to answer any questions you have, resolve issues you encounter, and with any claims that arise.
*Providing they are kept out of sight.
**No need to declare employee numbers.
How our team of electrical contractors insurance experts can help you
At Marsh Commercial, we're part of a global group with a local community focus. Our team of experts have years of experience supporting tradesmen and contractors like you.
We take time to understand your needs to arrange the electrical contractors insurance that's right for you.
What cover can electrical contractors insurance offer?*
- public liability cover up to £10m
- employers liability
- subcontractor liability (with no need to declare employee numbers)
- Inefficacy cover for losses resulting from a product or service failing to fulfil its function
- professional indemnity cover included as standard up to £500,000, which you can increase on request
- 24/7 tools cover
- no subcontractors' warranty as standard - part of standard cover
- management liability portfolio - provides cover in case of a claim against your business or its directors
- contract works
- vehicles, including directors' cars
- stored materials
- environmental clean-up.
Additional features include:
- legal expenses up to £100,000
- interest-free payment by direct debit
- no automatic height limit applied to the policy
- simple renewal process.
*As with all insurance policies, terms and conditions apply. Contact us for full details.