Giving you peace of mind in a volatile sectorToday’s oil, gas and energy sector is facing pressure on multiple fronts, including: price volatility, competitive threats, evolving decarbonisation legislation and skills shortages in emerging sectors. The sector also has an ongoing duty to keep employees safe at work.
Our specialist oil, gas and energy brokers provide market leading insurance for on- and off-shore markets across the world. We can give you the peace of mind and protection you need to do business with confidence.
Working with AIG, we have created an exclusive energy contractors insurance solution that’s not available anywhere else on the open market. Our solution can help you reduce your exposures and mitigate risk wherever it occurs.
- Pre-loss assistance to identify and address risk. This includes health and safety training, claims prevention and defensibility evaluations, and claims investigation training workshops.
- Proactive absence management and health surveillance service to promote reduced absence rates, employee wellbeing and increased productivity.
- Crisis containment, crisis communication and environmental clean-up costs in the event of an incident.
- Employee-related accident benefits and medical and vocational rehabilitation to support your workforce.
- Dedicated claims service managed by the highly experienced AIG claims team.
Our expert energy insurance team will arrange cover for all trades involved in oil and gas spectrum including:
Advisory and consultancy
Diving risks and rope access trades
Drilling and rig crew services
Non-manual and desk based engineering disciplines
Offshore contractors and operators
Product developers, suppliers, manufacturers and installers
ROV and subsea equipment suppliers, operators and contractors
Tidal and offshore wind developers
Health and safety loss control
Claims prevention and investigation
Accidents and rehabilitation
Insurance for renewable energy projects
Insurance is often seen as a necessary evil driven by either legal or contractual requirements. But it can actually become a real cost benefit. Discover how to secure funding, keep your projects on schedule and manage your operational risks.