Why buy Rural Protect?
Many rural businesses are facing increased employment legislation and investigations by regulators and enforcement agencies, but are unable to find a management liability insurance solution, which is tailored to the specific needs of partnerships, sole traders and limited companies.
Who is this product for?
An economical product, available to a wide range of businesses including; farmers, rural business owners and managers, agricultural contractors, farms, farm estate, farm shops, livery yards, racehorse trainers, riding schools, shoot proprietors, smallholders, tree surgeons etc.
This product means that clients can
- Benefit from free, and up front advice from a solicitor on a wide range of issues, something that other schemes simply don’t provide
- Choose limits of indemnity £100k, £150k and £250k
- Can arrange cover independently from a farm insurance programme
- No prospect of success clause, unlike a standard legal expenses policy
- Benefit from £25,000 pollution clean-up costs and employee theft up to £100,000 as standard
- Provides PR crisis costs and expertise
- Provides cover for costs up to £1,500 per routine tax enquiry or compliance visit by HM Revenue or Customs
- Cover up to £10,000 for third party, funds transfer and telephone fraud
- 24/7 crisis legal helpline
Read our latest agricultural sector stories
There’s a significant challenge facing the UK farming industry. As we try to recover from the impact of Covid-19, we need to be ready for more uncertainty.
Farming and associated businesses present attractive opportunities for thieves. Do you know what’s at risk on your farm?