HireGard - Equipment Hire Insurance
What is HireGuard?
HireGuard is an equipment hire insurance, and event hire insurance that’s been designed specifically to meet the needs of EHA and HAE members. It’s a unique product that covers loss or damage to your equipment when out on hire.
When you’re hiring out property, ask yourself these questions:
- Does your hirer have insurance cover?
- Is the hirer's cover correct?
- Is it safe to reply on your hirers cover policy to protect your property?
- Do you always check the hirer policy?
- How will claims be settled?
- Wouldn't you rather be in control of claims involving your property?
Equipment hire insurance that puts you in control
The HireGuard policy is sold by you directly to your customer and is a great way to extend the range of services you already offer.
If the thought of selling an equipment hire insurance product worries you, don’t be concerned. We will walk you through the compliance process to become an Appointed Representative, which enables you to sell HireGuard with confidence.
What does HireGuard offer?
Property hired out under HireGuard equipment hire insurance and event hire insurance is covered for:
- Physical Loss or damage at any situation in Western Europe including whilst in transit between such situations.
- A limit of liability up to £100,000 any one occurrence with no Single Article Limit.
- Full Replacement Value for all property up to 24 months old; property replaced to nearest higher specification when necessary; property more than 24 months covered on an indemnity basis.
There are some standard exclusions. Speak to us for more details.
How we can help
Our specialist team has thorough knowledge and understanding of the hire and rental industry. We are here to help you get the right equipment hire insurance and event hire insurance cover at the right price for your hire business.
Find out more from HAE Insurance Services
Need advice or simply ready to buy? Our expert advisers can help.