How do I make a property claim?
If you need to make a claim our team of experts will be on hand to provide the best solution and guide you through the next steps, call us on 0330 818 7677.
We will liaise with your insurers and keep you informed throughout the claims process. Insurers can appoint loss adjusters, builders, decorators and surveyors and source replacement items. Once they have assessed the loss a settlement will be made. If you have experienced a major loss like a flood or fire, our specialist in-house claims consultancy may be able to assist. Your claims handler will be able to go through all of your options with you.
Quickly notifying us of an incident will help us to control the costs of your claim
Remember to take photographs of any damage as evidence to support your claim
What information do I need?
- Date the incident happened
- Address where the incident occurred
- Details of what has happened
- Evidence of potential costs and impact on your business
- Details of any other parties involved
- Occupancy and use of the property at the time
- Crime reference and police authority details for any thefts
- Copy of the tenancy agreement if the building is not owned
- Copy of any CCTV (if available)
- VAT status and bank details for reimbursement
If you need to report a claim to your insurer directly, you can find their number listed below:
- Ageas - 0141 229 7500
- AIG UK - 0208 633 5781
- Allianz - 0344 893 9598
- Arch – 03452583880
- Aviva - 0345 030 7519
- Covea - 0330 024 2266
- LV - 0800 028 5168
- NIG UK - 0345 300 4647
- RSA - 0330 102 4100
- Travelers - 0800 587 8388
- Zurich - 0800 028 0337 or 0800 302 9055