What to do in the event of a claim
If you need to make a claim our team of experts will be on hand, call us on 0333 006 3676.
In the event of urgent roadside support or out of hours contact please consult our emergency numbers and contact your insurer direct.
If you do not require immediate assistance please call us and our claims adviser will take the details required to notify your insurers.
What information will you need?
- Date of accident
- Vehicle registration
- Full driver details: Name, date of birth and test date
- Third party details and vehicle registration
- Convictions and licence endorsements
- Witness contact details
- Photographs of damage to your vehicle, if applicable
- Photographs of damage to any other vehicles involved and of the scene of the accident, if applicable and available
- Is there any local government CCTV capturing the incident?
- Type/category of drivers licence (such as HGV)
Your insurer will instruct an approved network repairer to assess your vehicle and carry out repairs. If you wish to use your own repairer you will need to provide a repair estimate.
If your vehicle has been stolen, please report it to the Police within 24 hours, and obtain a Crime Reference Number.
The following information will also be required:
- V5 registration document
- Valid MOT test certificate (If applicable)
- Confirmation you have both sets of keys
- Confirmation of vehicle condition and mileage
Third party claims
If you are contacted by a third party representative, please advise us immediately. Make sure to send us any correspondence you receive unanswered and we will forward this to your insurers.
Non fault loss recovery
For accidents where you are not at fault and the third party has accepted blame, your insurers will seek recovery of your losses. If you have opted for Motor Legal Expenses insurance, legal fees resulting from this action will be covered by your policy.
- FMG Fleet Management Group - 01484 826954
- Ageas – 0345 122 3018
- Aviva Private car – 0800 678 999
- Axa Car – 0345 608 0230
- Covea Private car – 0330 024 2240
- Covea Windscreen – 0300 024 2270
- Hagerty – 0333 323 1220
- Home and Legacy – 0330102 1772
- LV Clear care – 0800 681 6360
- LV Broker – 0800 633 5430
- Sabre – 0330 024 8000
- Zurich Car Solutions – 0800 026 1779