How do I make a liabilities claim?
In the event of an incident leading to injury or property damage, involving an employee or a member of the public please call us on 0330 818 7677.
We’ll liaise with your insurers and keep you informed throughout the claims process. Your claims handler will be able to go through all of your options with you.
Quickly notifying us of an incident will help us to control the costs of your claim
- Any letters received in connection with an incident should be sent straight to us, without response
- Any legal proceedings should be emailed to us immediately, as these have tight legal deadlines
- Never admit responsibility without the prior authority of your insurer.
What information do I need?
- Accident record and internal incident report
- Report to the health and safety executive – this can be submitted online at www.riddor.gov.uk
- Statements from any witnesses
- Photographs taken after the accident
- Relevant risk assessments
- Employee training and personal protective equipment
- Maintenance records
- Wage details (for employers liability) for thirteen weeks prior to accident
- Employee training records/personnel file including induction programme
- Sick Notes
- CCTV footage of the incident (if applicable)
If you need to report a claim to your insurer directly, you can find their number listed below:
- AIG - 0208 680 7254
- Allianz - 01483 218781
- Amlin - 01245 396396
- Aviva - 0345 300 7586 or 0345 301 6042 (damage)
- AXA - 01204 815806
- Chubb - 0345 841 0059
- Hiscox - 01206 773899
- LV - 0800 032 1170 (option 2)
- NIG UK - 0345 300 4649
- QBE - 01245 272486
- RSA - 0330 100 6479 (injury) or 0330 102 4257 (damage)
- Zurich - 0800 7830692