How Marsh Commercial are regulated
This is a marketing communication.
Marsh Commercial is a trading name of Jelf Insurance Brokers Ltd which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Not all products and services offered are regulated by the FCA. Registered in England and Wales number 0837227. Registered Office: 1 Tower Place West, London EC3R 5BU.
Marsh Private Clients is a trading name of Marsh Limited and Jelf Insurance Brokers Ltd who are both authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) for General Insurance Distribution and Credit Broking. Marsh Ltd is registered in England and Wales number 01507274, Jelf Insurance Brokers Ltd is registered in England and Wales number 0837227. Registered Office: 1 Tower Place West, London EC3R 5BU.
The products and services we offer which aren't regulated by the FCA are:
- Engineering Inspection
- Asset finance
- Banking consultancy
- Invoice financing
- Property finance
- Vehicle finance – except for consumer credit broking activities
- Risk management services/Risk mitigation & planning
- Benefits Management Platform
- Health Screening
- Employee Assistance Programmes
- Occupational Health
- Financial Education/ Retirement planning/workplace retirement support
- Early Intervention Services
- Absence Management Support
- Security and political risk services
- Pension governance and ongoing support services