wind energy insurance
Here to help with your specialist wind energy insurance
We understand wind energy and the specialist risks and opportunities your project faces when supplying renewable energy.
Our sector understanding and insurer relationships means we can deliver the right solutions for your business:
- wind turbine insurance, including material damage, mechanical and electrical breakdown and business interruption
- construction insurance – link to OCIP
- advanced loss of revenue
- employer’s liability
- public and products liability
- environmental impairment liability
- directors’ and officers’ insurance
Relax; you're in safe hands. Should the unthinkable happen, we've got you covered.
How our wind energy insurance experts can help
Our team of experts work with specialist insurers in the renewable energy market. We're here to offer advice and support when you need us, from arranging cover to settling a claim, should you need to make one. So, whether you have a single turbine or run an offshore wind farm, your insurance will be in safe hands.
Protecting your renewable energy investments
The UK’s renewable energy sector faces uncertainty and changes. From targeted net-zero emissions by 2050, to concerns around new technologies. Our renewable energy eBook explores how key organisations are working together to help the industry grow by ensuring long-term insurance protection.
Renewable energy project insurance
Planning a bigger project?
Whether this is your first project, or you are an experienced investor, getting insurance cover and mitigating the risks should be a priority during the planning process. We can advise on key areas of company risk to help reduce claims and business disruption.
Frequently asked questions
1. they will understand your plant; and
2. you will be able to factor in loss mitigation controls they require from the outset. It is far more financially viable from a Capital Expenditure (CAPEX) perspective to do this than trying to retrofit which can be extremely costly.
Read the latest renewable energy articles
From early planning to completion, renewable energy projects face different risks. Find out what renewable energy insurance could help you manage them.
Over on-fifth of the world’s largest corporations have pledged to reach net-zero carbon emissions by 2050. But is one-fifth enough? And where do we start?
With nine years left until the government’s 2030 deadline to ban the sale of all petrol and diesel vehicles what can be done to make the UK go electric? And what are the potential insurance risks that electric vehicle charging point projects need to consider?