Here to help with your wind energy insurance
The UK Government is committed to a major expansion of offshore wind capacity by 2030.1 As with any renewable energy project there are specialist risks and opportunities your project faces.
Our sector understanding and insurer relationships means we can deliver the right solutions for your onshore and offshore wind energy business, plus we can access the expertise of our parent company Marsh McLennan. So, whether you have a single turbine or run an offshore wind farm, your insurance will be in safe hands.
Find out why we're the power behind your renewable energy project
Review our credentials
Quality service and professional advice from passionate people
Frequently asked questions
- the number of turbines you want to cover;
- the make and model of the turbine(s);
- where the turbine(s) are located;
- the MW power of the turbine(s);
- the claims history;
- the level of cover and the types of cover your require;
- the maintenance of the turbine(s) and;
- the security and access to the site.