Real help with marine renewables cover
We'll manage the risks associated with your business, as well as arranging the correct levels of cover to protect your project. Covers you may wish to consider include:
- erection all risks
- tow insurance
- all risks cover for the device and associated equipment offshore
- public liability – protecting against damage to third party property and injury to third parties.
- employers liability – required if the special purpose vehicle (SPV) has more than one director.
- legal expenses
- cyber cover
- directors’ and officers’ (D&O) cover
- professional indemnity.
How our marine renewables insurance experts can help
Our team of marine renewable energy insurance experts understand the regulatory requirements imposed on your business and the unique risks you face. That's why we work with specialist insurers to arrange wave energy insurance and tidal energy insurance that protects your business.
We'll give you the advice and support you need, whenever and however you need it; marine renewable energy insurance will be one less thing for you to worry about.
Protecting your renewable energy project
From concept to operation, your renewable energy project is at risk, which could be caused by a lack of adherence to contractual requirements, risk management and supply chain issues. We can provide full contract advise, construction and operational insurance programs to protect your investment.
Frequently asked questions
- the number of turbines you want to cover;
- the make and model of the turbine(s);
- where the turbine(s) are located;
- the MW power of the turbine(s);
- the claims history;
- the level of cover and the types of cover your require;
- the maintenance of the turbine(s) and;
- the security and access to the site.