Anaerobic digestion insurance
We're here to help with your anaerobic digestion insurance
We know anaerobic digestion is a complex and specialist market. We understand the challenges and risks your business faces – from the planning stages to being fully operational.
That's why we work closely with insurers that understand your market.
- It's not just what we know; it's who we know
We'll work with specialist insurers to find anaerobic digestion insurance that's right for your business.
- Supporting your claims
Our in-house claims team will be on hand to guide you through the claims process, should you need us.
- Saving you time
You're working hard running your business, so leave the research to us.
How our renewable energy insurance team can help
Because we understand your business's challenges, we find ways to manage risks and arrange cover to protect your business, whatever role it plays in the anaerobic digestion sector: building, landownership, funding, project management, contracting, manufacturing and distribution.
As the Anaerobic Digestion and Bioresources Association's appointed insurance broker, we've also been chosen to serve on their advisory board. So, you can be confident your anaerobic digestion insurance is in good hands.
Anaerobic digestion insurance cover when building your project
We'll manage the risks associated with the construction stages of your project, as well as arranging the correct levels of cover to protect your business:
- contractors' all risks insurance, which includes contract works insurance
- delay in start-up and advanced profits insurance
- goods in transit insurance/marine insurance
- reinstatement/decommissioning insurance - as an alternative to a bond
- owner controlled insurance programmes (OCIP)
- environmental liability insurance
- employers' liability insurance
- public liability insurance
- professional indemnity insurance
- legal expenses.
Anaerobic digestion insurance for day-to-day risks
- All Risks Insurance Cover for Plant/ Equipment
- Breakdown Cover
- Loss of Revenue Insurance (Business Interruption cover)
- Public Liability Insurance
- Legal Expenses
Manage your anaerobic digestion plant risks
It’s vital that the anaerobic digestion sector understands and mitigate risks, even if your plant has been running for some time. Our whitepaper explores the top 10 risks to consider when setting up and running your anaerobic digestion plan
Protecting your renewable energy investments
The UK’s renewable energy sector faces uncertainty and changes. From targeted net-zero emissions by 2050, to concerns around new technologies. Our renewable energy eBook explores how key organisations are working together to help the industry grow by ensuring long-term insurance protection.
Renewable energy project insurance
Planning a bigger project?
Whether this is your first project, or you are an experienced investor, getting insurance cover and mitigating the risks should be a priority during the planning process. We can advise on key areas of company risk to help reduce claims and business disruption.
Frequently asked questions
1. they will understand your plant; and
2. you will be able to factor in loss mitigation controls they require from the outset. It is far more financially viable from a Capital Expenditure (CAPEX) perspective to do this than trying to retrofit which can be extremely costly.
Read the latest renewable energy articles
From early planning to completion, renewable energy projects face different risks. Find out what renewable energy insurance could help you manage them.
Over on-fifth of the world’s largest corporations have pledged to reach net-zero carbon emissions by 2050. But is one-fifth enough? And where do we start?
With nine years left until the government’s 2030 deadline to ban the sale of all petrol and diesel vehicles what can be done to make the UK go electric? And what are the potential insurance risks that electric vehicle charging point projects need to consider?