We're here to help with your freelance contractors' insuranceWe know your clients are increasingly insisting that contractors arrange suitable insurance cover. In partnership with a leading insurer, we developed a freelance contractors’ insurance package exclusively for those contractors working through recruitment companies. Freelancers’ Choice is ideal for a wide range of occupations.
How our freelance contractors insurance team can helpWe understand the challenges you face as a freelance contractor. Our aim is to find ways to manage your risks and arrange cover to protect your business, making sure insurance is one less thing for you to worry about.
General features of the Freelancers' Choice product include:
- cover for employers' liability, public/products liability and professional indemnity
- cover for claims arising anywhere in the EU, cover also available for US/Canada upon request
- various limits of indemnity
- internet cover, email cover and business HR automatically included
- interest-free instalments.
It's important to know this cover is only applicable for work undertaken through a recruitment company. This policy isn’t suitable if you're a practising professional, whose governing body requires you to have professional indemnity insurance in place on specific terms and conditions eg Institute of Chartered Accountants for England And Wales (ICAEW), Royal College of Nursing (RCN) or Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA).
Get in touch with a freelance contractors insurance expert.