INSURANCE FOR REC MEMBERS
Here to help with your recruitment agency insurance
We're the REC's exclusive insurance broker for their members, so as a member, you'll receive unique recruitment agency insurance benefits. In addition, new customers to us will receive a special 10% REC member discount off your recruitment insurance.
- Our service
We support you and help protect your business against the daily risks you face; our insurance for REC members means you have one less thing to worry about. You can focus on what's important – running your business.
- Who we work with
We're servicing thousands of recruiters in a variety of sectors throughout the UK. Regardless of size – from start-ups and small companies to larger agencies – you can be confident in our commitment to giving you the best possible advice, service, and support.
How we can help
As an REC member, as well as benefiting from our extensive experience in the recruitment sector, you'll also have access to tailor made comprehensive cover. We're here to protect your business from everyday risks.
We take your business seriously and continually review our products and the service we offer to help businesses like yours. Providing you with high-quality advice and support is important to us.
We offer a FREE insurance health check, to see if we can improve the cover or service you are currently receiving. So, why not put us to the test?
REC member promotion
REC members get 10% off your recruitment insurance.
Book your FREE insurance health check today!
REC Recruiters Choice
The policy includes a range of covers and benefits:
- Special 10% discount off recruitment insurance for REC members
- Professional indemnity covering services or advice you have given or failed to provide
- Fidelity cover to protect your business against fraudulent acts
- World-wide claims cover (USA/Canada is available on request)
- Cyber and data cover*
- Medical malpractice is available up to £100,000
- Business HR and criminal prosecution defence costs cover
- Employers and public liability covering claims made against you by the public or employees – which can include temporary workers. This includes contractual vicarious liability.
- Directors and officers liability up to £100,000*
- Driver's negligence cover available
- Interest-free instalments
As with all insurance, standard terms and conditions apply. Please contact us for full details.
*Included as standard, providing the insurer's criteria have been met, and when you purchase either public liability or professional indemnity cover.
Significant exclusions and conditions
- cover is excluded for fraud, and deliberate, reckless or dishonest acts
- insurers will not pay a claim unless premium payments are up to date as per agreement
- claims may be refused if the policyholder has failed to make a fair representation of their risk.
Recruiters Choice video
Insurance for REC members.
About Marsh Commercial
Broking partner of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC)
Recruiters Choice leaflet for REC members
Recruiters Choice from Marsh Commercial
Insurance perfectly tailored for you.
The latest recruitment agency insurance articles
Starting up your own recruitment agency? How much do you know about the types of insurance you’ll need? Peter Stoll answers all in this handy video!
Health and social care recruitment presents many risks and challenges. Recruiters should understand these risks and how contracts affect insurance cover.
Having worked with Peter and the team for over 5 years, I can without hesitation recommend their services to all Recruitment businesses.
It was only a matter of days between our initial query being raised and having our policy in place. Highly recommend.