What's putting you at risk?

We surveyed over 2,000 business leaders like YOU to identify the key risks you’re facing and created the UK Business Risk Report - full of practical insights to help you tackle them. Download your FREE copy today.

Protecting residential landlords at work with residential landlord insurance

Residential landlord insurance

Residential landlord insurance - why do you need it?

Residential landlords insurance is there to protect you and your rental property if something goes wrong. It can help you:

  • Recover from a serious incident
    Such as fire or flood damage destroying the property, and protect your loss of rent while repairs are being carried out.
  • Protect your reputation
    If you are held liable for injury or illness affecting the tenant at your property.
  • Shield you financially
    If your property suffers malicious or accidental damage by tenants. Cover can also protect you if you have a period of time that your property is vacant.

Let us help you find the right cover to protect you and your property assets, at the right price.

Property portfolio insurance for residential landlords

Whether you let out a single buy-to-let property or have a large portfolio, we can help you find insurance to protect you and your assets, to help keep the rent flowing. The right cover can give you peace of mind to know that should things go wrong, you’re protected. Get cover immediately and without fuss, and save time by letting us search our UK leading panel of specialist insurers for you.

We’ll listen to you to understand your risks and what cover you require to help make buying your residential landlords insurance as easy as possible.

Get in touch with our property insurance experts

Standard covers

  • Buildings insurance
  • Fixed glass
  • Loss of rent
  • Property owners liability.

Optional covers

  • Employers liability
  • Legal expenses
  • Subsidence
  • Terrorism
  • Accidental damage
  • Loss recovery insurance.
Protecting commercial landlords at work with commercial landlord insurance

Commercial landlord insurance

Rent out a single retail unit, or a portfolio of office premises? We can help you find the right commercial landlord insurance solution.
Protecting your holiday lets with holiday let insurance

Holiday let insurance

We'll arrange tailored insurance for holiday let properties and landlords that protects UK holiday homes, cottage or Airbnb lets against the unexpected.

Property owners insurance, block of flats insurance, residents management insurance

Block of flats insurance

Managing a block of flats can come with many headaches, but insurance doesn’t need to be one of them. If you manage a block as part of a residential management company, residents association or similar organisation, we can help you with an all-inclusive product to suit your needs.