What's putting you at risk?

We surveyed over 2,000 business leaders like YOU to identify the key risks you’re facing and created the UK Business Risk Report - full of practical insights to help you tackle them. Download your FREE copy today.

commercial property investors insurance, property investment insurance, investment property home insurance

Property investors insurance

We're here to help with insurance for property investors 

If you’ve taken the time to build your investment portfolio, if that’s 1 or 100, then protecting your properties will be important to you. That’s why it’s important to have the right property investor insurance to give you peace of mind that you will be covered in the unfortunate event you need to make a claim.

We can help harness your portfolio, manage your premiums and identify potential cost savings and/or revenue opportunities. 

On top of your cover, we also provide you with claims support to help pay any claims quickly and fairly.

How our property insurance experts can help you 

Knowing how to properly protect your property investment can be daunting, but with us on your side providing expert advice and high-quality cover we can make the process simple and stress-free. Speak to an expert today.

Get in touch with our property insurance experts

What does property investors insurance cover?

The property insurance arranged through Marsh Commercial is provided by some of the UK's largest insurers and includes the following features, benefits, and cover:

  • accidental and malicious damage to the buildings caused by tenants
  • illegal cultivation of drugs
  • eviction of squatters
  • trace and access, this covers the costs associated in tracing the cause of a loss.
  • buildings – including a day one inflation provision of at least 25%, which protects you from inflationary rises in the cost of construction materials following a claim.
  • ‘average free’ buildings cover where a Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) valuation has been carried out in the last three years. Where a buildings policy is subject to an ‘average clause’, the pay-out would be calculated with a pro rata reduction in line with the underinsurance.
  • £5m property owners liability as standard
  • a designated claims service team
  • a loss assessor who will act on your behalf free of charge in cases where property claims exceed £25,000 (excluding subsidence and public liability).
Property owners insurance, property development insurance

Property developer insurance

Whether you're a first time property developer refurbishing a single house or an experienced developer building a multi-property site, we can help you get the best protection for projects.