Protecting commercial landlords at work with commercial landlord insurance

Commercial landlord insurance

Commercial landlord insurance - why do you need it?

Commercial property insurance is vital for protecting your investment, and your income, against expected issues and incidents. It can:

  • Cover the cost of repair or reinstatement and lost rental income
    Helping you recover from a serious incident such as a fire or flood.
  • Protect you from being held liable for injuries sustained in your property
    Defending you and your reputation.
  • Shield you against damage caused by tenants, vandalism, and criminal damage
    Keeping you financially secure.

Have peace of mind that should things go wrong, you’re protected.

Standard covers

The right commercial landlord insurance cover at the right price.

  • Buildings insurance
  • Fixed glass
  • Loss of rent
  • Property owners liability.
We may also be able to provide cover for extensive periods of time where your property may be unoccupied or for short term lets.

Optional covers

  • Employers liability
  • Legal expenses
  • Subsidence
  • Terrorism
  • Accidental damage
  • Loss recovery insurance.

Get in touch with our property insurance experts

Property portfolio insurance for commercial landlords

Rent out a single retail unit, or a portfolio of office premises? We can help you find the commercial property insurance solution you need. We’ll help you work out what cover you need, gathering no-obligation quotes, and – once you have chosen a suitable policy ‒ getting everything set up quickly and easily.

Protecting residential landlords at work with residential landlord insurance

Residential landlord insurance

Whether you let out a single buy-to-let property or have a large portfolio, we can help you find insurance to protect you and your assets, to help keep the rent flowing.

Protecting your holiday lets with holiday let insurance

Holiday let insurance

We'll arrange tailored insurance for holiday let properties and landlords that protects UK holiday homes, cottage or Airbnb lets against the unexpected.

Property owners insurance, block of flats insurance, residents management insurance

Block of flats insurance

Managing a block of flats can come with many headaches, but insurance doesn’t need to be one of them. If you manage a block as part of a residential management company, residents association or similar organisation, we can help you with an all-inclusive product to suit your needs.