Haulage insurance and Logistics insurance
Haulage insurance solutions for owner-drivers, fleet operators and much more
With clients relying on your services and your ability to deliver, you need to know that if the unexpected strikes your insurance cover can:
- Protect your operation, liabilities and assets
If your vehicles are out of action, you're not earning.
- Provide access to much needed funds and advice
In the event of a fire, theft or accident to help keep you operational.
- Remain competitive to the market
Benefit from a data-led and analytical approach to insurance. We can benchmark your premium and claims performance, providing insight into the competitiveness of your insurance programme.
Whether you’re operating throughout the continent, or a smaller specialist haulier serving the local area, we want to ensure you have the right insurance.
Keeping your wheels in motion
Vehicles we can cover:
- All types of HGVs and specialist vehicles
- Refrigerated vehicles
- Heavy haulage / abnormal loads
- Trailers - all types
- Tippers, tankers and recovery vehicles
- Fork lifts, skip lorries and car transporters.
Insurance policies you can rely on
Competitive, comprehensive and tailored to you. Our cover for haulage and logistics can include:
- Motor vehicles
- Goods in transit/cargo
- Storage and hazardous goods
- Contingency cover for sub-contractors
- Personal accident and illness
- Cyber liability
- Employers’, public and directors’ & officers’ liability
- Property cover
- Personal accident illness and travel cover
- Claims assistance/preparation cover
The worst time to discover that you are either not insured or your insurance is inadequate is when you need to claim.
More than an insurance broker
Working harder, going further and doing more to help hauliers identify, quantify, manage, and mitigate risks – our support goes beyond insurance. Benefit from expertise in:
Quick and efficient claims reporting to remove the waste and inefficiencies caused by loss. Benefit from 100+ in-house claims advisors. And our loss adjustor partners.
- Risk management
Insurers expect to see evidence of effective fleet risk management. Our programmes can help you reduce your premiums, the frequency of accidents and the associated claims.
- Employee health and benefits
Working closely with our colleagues from Mercer UK to unlock real health and well-being for you and your employees.
The whole Marsh Commercial family is here to help you realise a long term vision that keeps your vehicles, people and cargo’s protected. Learn more about us.
Trade credit insurance
With a suitable credit insurance structure, businesses can protect their biggest current asset – account receivables, gather market intelligence on customers/markets, improve their cash flow position and credit management process and also seize more opportunities whilst staying safe.
What are you looking for in your haulage and logistics insurance partner?
- Specialist – join a family of over 2,000 transportation clients, supported by a team of specialist brokers with unparalleled market access across all haulage markets.
- Experienced – benefit from over 30 years’ experience in meeting the insurance and risk management needs of hauliers.
- Consultative – get expert insurance, claims, risk management, health & safety advice and support from our advisors, in-house claims team and loss adjustors.
- Capable –as part of one of the world’s largest insurance brokers, Marsh McLennan we’re big enough to keep you safe, yet small enough to care as a proud UK community broker.
- Trustworthy – gain a partner who’s respected by insurers and one you can lean on for the long haul. That's why the average transportation client stays with us for 9+ years.
Insurance shouldn’t be painful, after all it’s there to protect you. Download our credentials brochure to learn more about us.
Managing risk to secure growth for Jet Plant Hire
Frequently asked questions
The latest transport and logistics articles
When you factor in the conditions that the winter months bring, it’s more important than ever to be prepared.
Here are some great useful tips/information on how you can keep safe whilst driving during the winter.