Fleet and Commercial Vehicle Insurance
Why do you need fleet and commercial vehicle insurance?
When you rely on a vehicle for the day-to-day running of your business, having the proper protection for it should be top of your list.
- Save time and effort
Save yourself the time and effort of managing multiple policies for different vehicles and different drivers.
- Flexibility of cover
We can find an insurer to provide cover to meet your individual requirements, from simple commercial insurance for cars to a fleet of trucks. Even a forklift.
- The benefit of policy add-ons
Some policies offer add-ons at no extra charge, such as motor legal expenses giving you access to expert legal help in the event of accident or injury.
How our fleet and commercial vehicle insurance experts help
Our expert team work with you to understand exactly what type of vehicles you need covered, and then find the right insurance solutions that meet your specific business needs.
GET A COMMERCIAL VEHICLE INSURANCE QUOTE
Need expert advice? Complete our online form and we’ll call you.
Commercial Vehicle Insurance solutions
Through our close relationships with leading insurers we are able to offer a broad range of commercial vehicle and fleet insurance solutions. These policies can cover:
- Loss of or damage to material property
- Stoppage of or interference with transport
- Replacement locks in the event of keys being lost or stolen
- Vehicle recovery and repairs (including heavy goods vehicles)
- Courtesy car/light commercial vehicle
- ‘New for old’ cover for the cost of replacement vehicles
- Personal accident and medical expenses
- Personal effects and tools
- Cover for death or bodily injury of any persons (including passengers)
- Uninsured loss recovery
- Legal assistance plan
- Territorial limits of the policy including EU and extended EU countries
- Emergency overnight accommodation
Vehicle sourcing and finance
Choosing, sourcing, financing, and managing fleets can be time-consuming. From one vehicle to an entire fleet, cars or vans, our expert partners can help you find the solution that’s right for your business..
Fleet risk management
Effective fleet risk management can help you to reduce the frequency of accidents and the associated claims. It can also reduce your premiums.
Every business is different. A haulier is going to operate differently to a van hire company. Design your own risk programme that minimises your fleet risks.
The latest transport and logistics articles
At road planing company JET Plant Hire, insurance is viewed as something that has been fundamental to its ongoing success.
From driverless vehicles to state of the art satellite navigation systems, is technology in transport set to make businesses greener and more efficient?