Fleet and Commercial Vehicle Insurance
Why do you need fleet and commercial vehicle insurance?
When you rely on a vehicle for the day-to-day running of your business, having the proper protection for it should be top of your list.
- Save time and effort
Save yourself the time and effort of managing multiple policies for different vehicles and different drivers.
- Flexibility of cover
We can find an insurer to provide cover to meet your individual requirements, from simple commercial insurance for cars to a fleet of trucks. Even a forklift.
- The benefit of policy add-ons
Some policies offer add-ons at no extra charge, such as motor legal expenses giving you access to expert legal help in the event of accident or injury.
How our fleet and commercial vehicle insurance experts help
Our expert team work with you to understand exactly what type of vehicles you need covered, and then find the right insurance solutions that meet your specific business needs.
CONTACT YOUR NEAREST COMMERCIAL VEHICLE INSURANCE EXPERT
We have expert advisers all over the UK. To find help near you, input your full postcode below.
Commercial Vehicle Insurance solutions
Through our close relationships with leading insurers we are able to offer a broad range of commercial vehicle and fleet insurance solutions. These policies can cover:
- Loss of or damage to material property
- Stoppage of or interference with transport
- Replacement locks in the event of keys being lost or stolen
- Vehicle recovery and repairs (including heavy goods vehicles)
- Courtesy car/light commercial vehicle
- ‘New for old’ cover for the cost of replacement vehicles
- Personal accident and medical expenses
- Personal effects and tools
- Cover for death or bodily injury of any persons (including passengers)
- Uninsured loss recovery
- Legal assistance plan
- Territorial limits of the policy including EU and extended EU countries
- Emergency overnight accommodation
Vehicle sourcing and finance
Choosing, sourcing, financing, and managing fleets can be hugely time-consuming. Whether you want just one vehicle or a fleet, cars or vans, our expert partners can help you find the right solution.
Fleet risk management
Managing a fleet is a challenge. Add the stress of dealing with claims, and you have a huge job on your hands. Effective risk management can help you to reduce both the cost and frequency of accidents and claims, which can help to reduce your premiums.
The latest articles and updates about commercial vehicles and the motor trade
What to think about when working out your chauffeur insurance requirements – and how to select and buy the right chauffeur insurance for you.
There has been a lot of discussion about the challenging insurance marketplace. Understanding what a risk aware tyre business looks like and what appeals to insurers is a good start.