How we protect and support your peopleOperating in the oil, gas and energy sector can be a high risk occupation. While we’ll do everything we can to help you mitigate the risks, accidents and illnesses do happen.
With medical and vocation rehabilitation, and employee-related accident benefits included in your policy, you get the peace of mind that your people will be taken care of.
Medical and vocational rehabilitation
- Medical rehabilitation provided to employees injured or made ill at work, regardless of fault and at no additional premium cost.
- Professional case manager reviews to help ensure the most appropriate medical treatment.
- Case manager monitors treatment and recovery and coordinates medical services, liaises with insurers, lawyers, GPs, consultants and keeps employee fully informed.
- Following medical intervention and recovery, further support in the workplace can be provided and managed by vocational consultants.
Employment-related accident benefits
- Immediate cash payments from £10k to £100k for a wide range of injuries at work and payments made quickly.
How our team of dedicated energy experts can help
Marsh Commercial is an oil, gas and energy insurance and risk specialist so you can be confident your insurance is in safe hands.
With over 40 years’ experience in the energy sector, our Aberdeen-based team will take the time to know your business. We’ll uncover your risks and exposures and we’ll work with you to reduce them.
We’re not just here in the event of a claim, we’ll do everything we can to avoid you having to make one in the first place.