Higher education insurance

Expert insurance for higher education establishments

Higher education establishments have been choosing us as their insurance adviser for many years because we deliver expertise and clear thinking in the analysis and management of risk.

We’ are one of the UK’s largest insurance brokers and we have long-standing relationships with leading insurance companies. This enables us to access insurance cover that’s ideally suited to your requirements. Our experience makes us an ideal choice for higher education establishments looking for advice and support on managing risk and insurance.

Our range of insurance solutions for higher education establishments includes:

  • Annual travel
  • Construction project
  • Employers' and public liability
  • Employers' liability
  • Fine art
  • Flexible business interruption
  • Governors' liability
  • Legal assistance and employment practices protection
  • Machinery damage and inspection
  • Money
  • Motor vehicles and occasional business use
  • Personal accident and sickness
  • Professional indemnity
  • Property - buildings, contents, equipment
  • Research and development

Get in touch with an education insurance expert

Need expert advice? Call the education insurance team now