TREE SURGEON INSURANCE
We're here to help with insurance for tree surgeons
We know the nature of your work can be dangerous, leaving you, your employees and the general public open to risks. You need flexible tree surgeon insurance to protect yourself – and your business.
Because we understand the day-to-day risks and unique challenges you face, we're here to support you by offering:
- Protection for:
vehicles and plant that you own, as well as those you hire in or loan out
property and materials that are lost or damaged whilst on-site
contamination or pollution caused by your work.
- Bespoke cover – whether you're a sole trader or manage a team of tree surgeons, our tree surgery insurance is designed around you. You'll only pay for the cover you need.
- Professional risk management advice – we'll help to identify your key exposures to risk and how they can be reduced. We're here to arrange the right tree surgery insurance that will protect you against these risks.
- Saving you time – leave the hard work to us; we'll search our selection of the UK's leading and specialist insurers to find the provider that suits you best.
- Dedicated support – throughout the life of your policy, we'll be on hand to help you with any queries, problems or issues. We'll also support you should you need to make a claim; we'll have you back on track as quickly as possible.
How our team of tree surgeon insurance experts can help you
At Marsh Commercial, we have over 28,000 contractors who have chosen us to manage their insurance needs. That's almost £130m in gross written premium (GWP); you're in good company.
GET IN TOUCH OR GET A QUOTE
Need to talk to someone? Call us now. Or you can click below to get an online quote.
At Marsh Commercial, we're part of a global group with a local community focus. Our team of experts have years of experience supporting tradesmen and contractors like you.
You wouldn't think of starting a job without the right equipment. Arranging insurance for your tree surgeon business is no different. It pays to speak to our professionals, and that's why we're here to help you.
We take time to understand your needs to arrange the tree surgery insurance that's right for you. So can focus on your business.
What cover can tree surgeon insurance offer?*
- public liability
- employers liability
- product liability
- subcontractor liability
- contact works
- vehicles, including directors' cars
- stored materials
- tools in transit
- groundwork risks
- environmental clean-up.
*As with all insurance policies, terms and conditions apply. Contact us for full details.
Landscape gardeners insurance
We know the range of work you do as a landscape gardener carries a range of risks. So, you should have the right insurance in place to protect you and your business.
As one of the first tradesmen on-site, we know that your role carries high levels of risk to you, your staff or subcontractors, and the general public. You face many potential unknown dangers, so you need comprehensive groundwork insurance in place to protect against these challenges
We know the range of work you do as a gardener carries a range of risks. So, you should have the right gardeners insurance in place to protect you and your business.
Frequently asked questions
Read the latest contractors articles
Plans to introduce deskilling training standards to electrical contractors have been scrapped following widespread protests by electricians across the UK.
Undergoing major building works, whether a new build or a significant extension/refurbishment? Learn how owners and developers are enjoying the benefits of an OCIP.