We're here to help with scaffolders insurance
We know your work can be dangerous, leaving you exposed to a range of risks that may also impact your clients, staff or subcontractors and the general public. You need cover that protects your business against these risks and provides reassurance to your clients. Because we understand the day-to-day risks and unique challenges you face, we here to support you by offering:
- Protection for:
injuries suffered by a client, contractor or member of the public as a result of your work
damage to third party property
injury, disease or death of an employee or sub-contractors whilst working for you*
- Bespoke cover – whether you're a sole trader, partnership, SME business or a larger organisation, our scaffolding insurance is designed around you. You'll only pay for the cover you need.
- Professional risk management advice – we'll help to identify your critical exposures to risk and how they can be reduced. We're here to arrange the right scaffolders' insurance that will protect you against these risks.
- Saving you time – leave the hard work to us; we'll search our selection of the UK's leading and specialist insurers to find the provider that suits you best.
- Dedicated support – throughout the life of your policy, we'll be on hand to help you with any queries, problems or issues. We'll also support you should you need to make a claim; we'll have you back on track as quickly as possible.
*No need to declare employee numbers
How our team of scaffolders insurance experts can help you
At Marsh Commercial, we have over 28,000 contractors who have chosen us to manage their insurance needs. That's almost £130m in gross written premium (GWP); you're in good company.
GET IN TOUCH OR GET A QUOTE
Need to talk to someone? Call us now. Or you can click below to get an online quote.
At Marsh Commercial, we're part of a global group with a local community focus. Our team of experts have years of experience supporting tradesmen and contractors like you.
You wouldn't think of starting a job without the right equipment. Arranging insurance for your scaffolding business is no different, so it pays to speak to our professionals – we're here to help you.
We take time to understand your needs to arrange the scaffolders insurance that's right for you. So can focus on your business.
What can scaffolding insurance include?
- public liability
From £2m, £5m or £10m. Various height limit options are available, including 'unlimited', depending on your requirements.
- employers liability
For your employees and labour only sub-contractors in respect of injury, disease or death whilst under your employment
- legal expenses up to a limit of £100,000
- professional indemnity.
Roofing contractors insurance
We know your work can be hazardous and leave you exposed to a range of risks that may also impact your clients, staff or subcontractors and the general public. You need roofing contractors insurance that protects your business against these risks.
We know the nature of your work carries many risks to you, your staff or subcontractors and the general public. You need cover that gives adequate protection against these risks and reassurance for your clients.
Window cleaners insurance
From working at height or relying on specialist extending pole equipment, we know your work is varied and can be hazardous. It presents different risks to you, your staff or subcontractors, and the general public. So you need window cleaners insurance cover that gives adequate protection against these risks.
Frequently asked questions
Read the latest contractors articles
Plans to introduce deskilling training standards to electrical contractors have been scrapped following widespread protests by electricians across the UK.
Undergoing major building works, whether a new build or a significant extension/refurbishment? Learn how owners and developers are enjoying the benefits of an OCIP.