FIRE SAFETY AND SECURITY CONTRACTORS INSURANCE
We're here to help with insurance for fire safety contractors and security contractors
You wouldn't think of starting a job without the right equipment. Arranging insurance for your business is no different. It pays to speak to our professionals, and that's why we're here to help you.
Installing smoke alarms or emergency lighting, or setting up CCTV, or nurse and warden call systems, carries risks for you, your staff, subcontractors, and the general public. We understand the day-to-day risks and unique challenges you face, and can help you find specialist fire and safety contractors insurance or security insurance.
- Your business, covered – fire and security contractors insurance can provide cover for: tools and equipment; injuries to clients, contractors or members of the public; and disease or death of employees or sub-contractors whilst working for you.
- Bespoke cover – from sole traders to managers of teams of contractors, our insurance is designed around you.
- Professional support – our expert team are on hand to answer any questions you have, resolve issues you encounter, and with any claims that arise.
How our team of fire safety and contractors insurance experts can help you
QUOTE ONLINE OR CALL OUR TEAM
We'll search a selection of insurers to find a provider that suits you best; only pay for the cover you need.
Marsh Commercial are part of a global group with a local community focus. Our team of experts have years of experience supporting tradesmen and contractors like you.
We take time to understand your needs to arrange the fire alarm installers insurance or insurance for security companies that's right for you.
What cover can fire safety and security contractors insurance offer?
- public liability insurance
- employers liability insurance
- inefficacy cover
- no subcontractors warranty
- professional indemnity insurance
- 24/7 tools cover
- management liability portfolio insurance.
Electrical contractors insurance
As a specialist electrical contractor, we know that you face risks that may also affect your staff, subcontractors, and the general public. You need electrical insurance cover that gives adequate protection against these risks.
HVAC contractors insurance
We know your work can leave you exposed to a range of risks that may also impact your clients, staff or subcontractors and the general public. You need HVAC contractors insurance that protects your business against these risks.
Frequently asked questions
Read the latest contractors articles
Understand the difference between these policy extensions that are applicable to projects governed by JCT contracts.
After a challenging few years the PI market is starting to show signs of stabilising. Robert Morris explores the state of the market and what this may mean for premiums.