INSURANCE FOR CLEANERS
We're here to help with insurance for cleaning contractors
You wouldn't think of starting a job without the right equipment. Arranging insurance for your business is no different. It pays to speak to our professionals and that's why we're here to help you.
Whether you provide domestic, commercial or light industrial cleaning services, your work can be dangerous, leaving you open to risks. We understand the unique challenges you face and can help you find cleaning insurance.
- Your work, vehicles and plant, covered: injuries suffered by a client, contractor or member of the public as a result of your work; damage to third party property, including chemical related incidents; injury, disease or death of an employee or sub-contractors whilst working for you; vehicles and plant that you own, as well as those you hire in or loan out.
- Bespoke cover – from sole traders to managers of teams of cleaners, our insurance for cleaners is designed around you.
- Professional support – our expert team are on hand to answer any questions you have, resolve issues you encounter, and with any claims that arise.
How our team of cleaning contractors insurance experts can help you
QUOTE ONLINE OR CALL OUR TEAM
We'll search a selection of insurers to find a provider that suits you best; only pay for the cover you need.
At Marsh Commercial, we're part of a global group with a local community focus. Our team of experts have years of experience supporting tradesmen and contractors like you.
We take time to understand your needs to arrange the cleaning contractors insurance that's right for you.
What cover can cleaning contractors insurance offer?*
- public liability with limits of £2m, £5m or £10m – includes financial loss, inefficacy cover, loss of customers’ keys, criminal acts of employees and misuse of customers’ phones
- employers liability
- product liability
- professional indemnity cover included automatically, protecting you in the event of professional errors or omissions of up to £500,000. Option to increase limits on request.
- 24/7 tools cover, including whilst kept in unattended vehicles if kept out of sight.
- hired in plant
- tools, plant and equipment including electronic equipment, and portable tools cover. Old for new basis with overnight cover. Usually no minimum security or alarm warranty if kept out of sight.
- personal accident
- legal expenses including legal protection and a legal helpline, limit of up to £100,000.
Additional features include:
- Interest free payment by direct debit
- No automatic height limit applied to the policy
- A simple renewal process
*As with all insurance policies, terms and conditions apply. Contact us for full details.
Window cleaners insurance
From working at height or relying on specialist extending pole equipment, we know your work is varied and can be hazardous. It presents different risks to you, your staff or subcontractors, and the general public. So you need window cleaners insurance cover that gives adequate protection against these risks.
From fixing the guttering on a five-storey roof to tending to a light fitting in a domestic property, we know your work is varied and presents different risks to you, your staff or subcontractors, and the general public. You need handyman insurance cover that protects against these risks.
Frequently asked questions
Read the latest contractors articles
Understand the difference between these policy extensions that are applicable to projects governed by JCT contracts.
After a challenging few years the PI market is starting to show signs of stabilising. Robert Morris explores the state of the market and what this may mean for premiums.