Insurance for your care home
How can we help your care home?
Insurance is just one way our team can support you and your business.
It’s our job to manage your risks to protect your business, your staff and the people you care for.
We understand the pressure you’re under every day and do everything we can to ensure your insurance options are presented simply, expertly, and impartially.
Recognising every care provider is unique; our care team offers a wealth of experience, takes a long-term view, and tailors your solution to your specific needs.
We do our due diligence up front, and extensive work behind the scenes with our panel of insurers, to ensure the cover you have in place is just right for you.
Our health and care advisers.
Our Care Team has decades of experience in the care sector. We recognise every business is unique, and offer our advice and guidance to help you protect your complex world.
We offer a range of services to help you reduce risk, and adapt to your ever-changing world so you are able to focus on your business.
Our care home clients.
We work with a wide range of care home businesses, helping them to protect their reputation, tackle everyday challenges, and remain compliant.
- Nursing or residential care homes for the elderly.
- Homes dealing with mental health and mental disorder categories.
- Homes for service users with learning and physical difficulties.
- Supported living and sheltered accommodation.
- Day care services.
- Children’s homes or agencies.
- Clinics and rehabilitation centres.
What we cover.
In a standard policy, you’ll be covered for:
- Public and products liability.
- Professional liability including medical malpractice.
- Management liability (executive liability).
- Employers liability.
Feedback from our clients in care.
Thank you for the involvement of Janjer in the environmental risk surveys carried out Casicare as part of our partnership with Jelf.
The service I received when I needed it the most will now keep me with Steve and the Oxygen team for my entire career.
We are always here for our clients, and work hard to ensure that our care home insurance products and services keep up with the pace of change. Our solutions fully meet the requirements of the following bodies:
- Care Quality Commission in England (CQC).
- Regulation Quality Improvement Authority in Ireland (RQIA).
- Care and Social Services Inspectorate in Wales (CSSIW).
- Care Inspectorate (CI) and Healthcare Improvement Scotland (HIS)
Efficient claims service.
We can advise and negotiate claims for you.
So, in the event of a claim, your Marsh Commercial adviser can manage the process through to settlement - allowing you to get on with running your business.
Frequently asked questions.
Read the latest care industry articles.
Earlier this month the British Medical Association (BMA) hit the headlines when they announced the results of a recent survey of doctors.
Recruiting and retaining staff has become a significant struggle for the healthcare sector. However, there is no one direct cause for this struggle.