Enter our prize draw to be in with a chance of winning a luxury hamperBy simply adding your details to a flyer, we will enter you into a prize draw to win a luxury hamper. A winner will be selected at random and we’ll be in touch if it’s you!
Terms and conditions
- The Prize Draw is open only to residents of the UK in attendance at the Bluebird Care Annual Conference and Awards Dinner September 2022 who supply their full name and valid contact details following successful completion of the Marsh Commercial data capture flyer.
- Only one entry per person is permitted, and any duplication/repeated entries will be invalid.
- The prize is a luxury Regency hamper, up to the value of £150 (the “Prize”). One prize is available.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or cash equivalent.
- Entrants are subject to acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The promoter reserves the right to refuse any entry that is believed to be in breach of the terms and conditions.
- The winner will be selected at random by prize draw (the “Prize Draw”). The winner will be contacted within two (2) weeks of the Prize Draw. If the winner cannot be contacted after reasonable attempts have been made, Marsh Commercial reserves the right to select another winner. The winner will have 14 days to respond and confirm acceptance of the prize. If no response is received, Marsh Commercial will select a replacement winner.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify these terms and conditions or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
- Marsh Commercial reserves the right at any time to change, update or amend these terms and conditions. An updated version of the terms and conditions would be published as soon as possible.
- This promotion and these terms and conditions of entry are governed by the laws of England and Wales Law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of or in connection with this promotion.
- The Prize Draw is run by Marsh Commercial with its offices at 1 Whitehall Quay,
Whitehall Road, Leeds, LS1 4HR.