Why do you need boiler insurance?
Our home boiler and heating system cover provides breakdown insurance for the cost of repairing or replacing faulty parts that cause a breakdown. There to help you get your home heating back up and running after a fault.
We offer specialist boiler breakdown insurance for gas and oil-fired boilers, including labour and call-out charges during normal working hours.
Boilerplus offers affordable home boiler cover that is simple to arrange online - so the peace of mind that comes with knowing you have the right cover in place is within easy reach.
- Protection against breakdowns
We provide a claims limit of up to £1,500 per year including VAT. There's no limit to the number of claims you can make up to this amount.
- Older boiler? No problem
We accept new customers with boilers and heating systems up to 20 years old, and no boiler age limit will be imposed once cover is in place.
- Trusted engineer
Boilerplus allows you to use your own engineer, so you can have annual services and repairs carried out by someone you recognise and trust.
Help you can rely on
Cover for your home boiler is available to buy quickly and easily online. If you have any questions and need to speak to us, you can get in touch directly with the team.
Breakdown insurance for boilers and central heating systems.
Boilerplus offers breakdown insurance for boilers and central heating systems, covering the cost of repairing or replacing faulty components that cause a breakdown - including labour and callout charges.
Our understanding of oil and gas-fired boiler systems means we are able to arrange an insurance policy that meets your home heating needs.
Benefits of insuring with Boilerplus include:
- Generous claim limit of £1,500 in one year.
- No limit to the number of claims per year up to the claim limit.
- Boilers up to 20 years old accepted at new business - no boiler age limit once cover is in place.
- Added protection against the heat exchanger becoming obsolete before the boiler is 10 years old.
- Option to add systems cover for conventional radiators, radiator valves, room thermostats, expansion tanks and plastic oil tanks if oil fuelled, or above ground pipework if gas fuelled.
- Boilerplus allows you to use your own engineer, allowing you to have the annual service and any repairs done by someone you recognise and trust.
Cover for boilers fitted before April 2005. Conventional boilers often feature a hot water tank, are usually found in airing cupboards and many have a cold water storage tank. They also feature a manual override button for when the hot water runs out.
Price per year from: £104.26
Combination boilers are the most popular type of boiler in the UK. They provide heating and hot water without the need for water tanks or cylinders. Heated water goes straight from the boiler to the tap.
Price per year from: £142.15
Condensing conventional boiler
Conventional boilers fitted after 1 April 2005 must be condensing boilers. They operate by heating the water passing through the boiler with the heat trapped in condensation.
Price per year from: £142.15