Seminar Terms and Conditions
The fun and informative Jelf Employment Seminars are hugely successful, and are now in their 8th consecutive year.
Demand for places often exceeds the space we have available, so all these events are subject to the following Terms and Conditions of acceptance:
- All acceptances must include the following detail for each delegate:
- Full name
- Job title
- Company name
- Direct dial telephone number
- Email address
- Please add the name of the event to the subject line of your email
Failure to supply this information may result in non-acceptance of your reservation
- A maximum of 2 delegates from any one organisation may attend each event (unless previously agreed with the event organiser).
- All pre and post seminar communications are undertaken by email. Jelf cannot be held liable for communications which do not reach the recipients as a result of spam-filters, quarantine procedures or other external IT failures. If in doubt regarding event details, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All acceptances are at the discretion of Jelf.
- Cancellations or non-attendance should be notified to the event organiser more than 5 working days prior to the event date. Cancellations within 5 days, or non-attendance, will be subject to a penalty charge of £25 per delegate. Such penalties are at the discretion of the event organiser, and will only be waived under exceptional circumstances, or if the registered delegate sends a suitable replacement from their organisation in their place (in which case, full contact details as per (1) above should be provided).
- On arrival at our events, all delegates must formally register their attendance with the Jelf team / organiser to avoid penalties in (5) above being applied.