Employee Wellbeing Seminar, London (18th October 2018)
Help your business thrive; how to create a productive and engaged workforce
Recent reports have shown just 15% of employees are engaged at work1 with sick staff costing British firms £77 billion annually in lost productivity2. Employee engagement, wellness, and productivity are closely linked - addressing the root cause is crucial for success.
In this exciting, thought-provoking session, our three industry leading speakers will show you how to improve employee happiness, well-being and productivity by boosting motivation and brainpower in your workforce.
- Put a stop to the costs of an unwell workforce - simple, better, faster Carole Gaskell, CEO and Founder of Full Potential Group
- Managing people risk - financial well-being under the microscope Lee Coles, Head of Workplace Education, Jelf Employee Benefits
- How technology can enhance benefit offerings and the impact on engagement Mark Winstanley, Corporate Pensions Director, Jelf Group
Thursday 18 October 2018
Registration from 08:30
Starts at 09:00
(Please read the terms and conditions before booking)
1) Gallup's state of the global workforce report 2018
2) Britain's healthiest workplace survey