Working closely with the ICAEW, we have developed a range of insurance products that protect members from the specific risks they face as chartered accountants, whether you’re a sole practitioner or work in practice.
We’re excited to bring members even greater value, choice and flexibility going into the New Year.
New ICAEW resource hub
Get ready to bookmark our new ICAEW member resource hub. Your one-stop-shop for many of your business needs, including:
- insurance solutions
- risk management advice
- leadership support
- mitigating cyber risk.
The hub is home to all of our latest content, thought leadership and helpful online tools created with your business in mind. Visit the new ICAEW member hub!
Buy and manage your insurance online
A new online portal, especially for ICAEW members will be launched on 13th December. Members will have the ability to buy and manage PI insurance online. Our friendly team of client advisers remain on hand to offer their expertise and service over the phone. But for those members who need more flexibility – our online client service portal allows you to choose when and where you manage your policy.
Coming soon – quote, buy and manage your ICAEW PI insurance online!
Finding professional indemnity insurance difficult to find?
Market conditions are difficult, and accountancy businesses might struggle to get PI insurance for a number of reasons, such as:
- insurers exiting the market
- business activities deemed high risk
- claims history.
If you’re a member of the ICAEW, get in touch with one of our dedicated advisers to see whether the ICAEW members’ PI insurance scheme is right for you. Not only does the scheme protect members from market forces pushing premiums up, but it offers a number of exclusive policy enhancements:
- 6 year run off block policy available
- free 24 hour legal advice helpline for all partners as well as counselling advice helpline, and health and medical advice helpline for all staff
- additional cover for representation costs
- fixed or long-term policy (subject to criteria)
- additional cover for public relations costs
- short proposal form
- cover for loss of documents
- compensation for court attendance
- interest-free instalment facility
- automatic six-year run-off provision and renewal process (subject to criteria)
- nil first excess (subject to criteria)
- free tax advice helpline for you and on behalf of your clients.