How do I make a motor or fleet claim?
If you need to make a claim our team of experts will be on hand to provide the best solution and guide you through the next steps, call us on 0330 818 7677.
We’ll liaise with your insurers and keep you informed throughout the claims process. In the event of urgent roadside support, please consult our emergency numbers below and contact your insurer directly.
If you’ve been involved in an accident or your vehicle has been stolen and you don’t require immediate assistance please call us. Our claims adviser will be on hand to advise you of the next steps and guide you through the process.
Quickly notifying us of an incident will help us to control the costs of your claim
Remember to take photographs of any damage as evidence to support your claim
What information do I need?
- Date of accident
- Vehicle registration
- Full driver details: Name, date of birth and test date
- Third party details and vehicle registration
- Convictions and licence endorsements
- Witness contact details
- Photographs of damage to your vehicle, if applicable
- Photographs of damage to any other vehicles involved and of the scene of the accident, if applicable and available
- Is there any local government CCTV capturing the incident?
- Type/category of drivers licence (such as HGV)
Your insurer will instruct an approved network repairer to assess your vehicle and carry out repairs. If you wish to use your own repairer you will need to have a repairs estimate completed, and to send this to your claims handlers for review. Your dedicated claims handler will be able to discuss all the options with you.
If your vehicle has been stolen, please report it to the Police within 24 hours, and advise us of your Crime Reference Number.
We would require the following information:
- V5 registration document
- Valid MOT test certificate (If applicable)
- Confirmation you have both sets of keys
- Confirmation of vehicle condition and mileage
Third party claims
If you are contacted by a third party representative, please advise us immediately. Make sure to send us any correspondence you receive unanswered.
Non fault loss recovery
For accidents where you are not at fault and the third party has accepted blame, your insurers will seek recovery of your losses. If you have opted for Motor Legal Expenses insurance, legal fees resulting from this action will be covered by your policy.
If you need to report a motor/fleet claim to your insurer directly, you can find their number listed below:
- FMG Fleet Management Group - 01484 826954
- AIG UK - 0370 240 0630
- Allianz - 0344 893 9598 or 0344 893 9545 (option 1)
- Amlin - 01245 396213
- Aviva Motor Fleet - 0800 210 0057
- Aviva Motor Trade - 0800 210 0021
- Arch - 03454150489
- AXA Motor Fleet - 01440 716199 or 0345 900 4185
- AXA Motor Trade - 0370 900 1753
- Direct Commercial Limited - 01245 678345
- Equity (ERS) - 0345 609 1235 or 0344 561 1934 (glass claims)
- LV - 0800 678 1770
- Markerstudy - 01227 284700
- NIG UK - 0345 300 5068 or 0345 300 4644
- Protector - 0161 2749077
- QBE - 0808 100 8181
- RSA - 0330 102 4203 or 0800 975 4281
- Zurich - 0800 302 9055