Helping deliver certainty for your property portfolios.
Commercial real estate remains a relatively safe and stable place for investors, but it isn't without its own challenges. Identifying the opportunities and avoiding the barriers will be important for landlords and investors through 2020.
Our Property Barometer brings together market intelligence and our deep real estate insight to explore the commercial real estate landscape. And will take a deeper dive into 4 key themes:
- Retail - a spotlight into the challenging conditions
- Environmental – exploring increasing regulation in adverse climates
- Market – is the UK is in a hard or soft market?
- Underinsurance – identifying a perennial problem with Barrett Corp Harrington.
Before leaving you with the opportunity to get involved in property’s hot discussion.
Why download our property barometer?
- Around 16 retail stores close per day. What should your contingency plan focus on?
- "We're in a hard market". "No, the market is soft!". Do you know the truth behind the headlines?
- Up to 80% of commercial properties are currently underinsured. How can you avoid the risk?
Property insurance: made easy
- Backed by Marsh & McLennan (MMC), we provide confidence and expertise in property insurance.
- With an in-house claims team, we can handle your claims so you can focus on running your portfolio.
- Access to funded valuations for your properties through BCH to help avoid underinsurance risks.