Tenants' Contents Insurance

Why do you need tenants' contents insurance?

When you rent a property, it is your landlord’s responsibility to make sure the building is adequately insured. However ensuring your personal belongings are properly protected is down to you. 

With the right level of tenants' contents insurance in place, your belongings are protected from flood, fire and theft while you live in rented accommodation. Flat or house, renting alone or with others, our renters' insurance team can help protect you.

  • Protecting your belongings
    With tenants' contents insurance, your personal possessions are protected. If they’re damaged or stolen, you’ll be able to replace them. If it’s important to you, we can protect it. 
  • Accidental damage to furniture
    While your landlord may be responsible for the fixtures within the property, tenants are often responsible for damage to furniture or fittings. Renters' insurance has it covered. 
  • Trusted advice
    It’s not always easy to work out what cover you will need when renting a property. Our experts will help you find the right protection for your most precious items.  

How our tenants' contents insurance experts can help

We want to make finding suitable renters' insurance easy, and our team of experts are available to talk you through your options.

If you’re renting and looking for guidance on how you can best protect your possessions, from your TV and computers to your jewellery, get in touch and our team can help find the right renters' insurance for you.