workplace pensions management and reviews
Providing you the pensions management expertise you need
Our expert team are on hand to help deal with your everyday pensions management enquiries. These could involve dealing with your pension provider or helping one of your employees. Our pensions management service ensures that you focus on what is most important, your business and your clients.
Our ongoing plan management support offers an extensive range of expertise including:
Support you can value
- Employer helpline 8am-5pm Mon-Fri
- Liaison with your pension provider
- Auto Enrolment support
- Default fund annual performance update and commentary
- Annual management information report from your pension provider
Keeping you up to date
- 24/7 access to ‘Employer Hub’ our online library of forms and guides
- Updates on legislative and technical changes impacting your workplace pension scheme
- Workplace Savings News, emailed quarterly, keeping you up to date on topical pension news
- Jelf Budget update
- Invitations for you to attend exclusive employment seminar events held throughout the year
Direct contact for employee queries
- Member helpline 8am-5pm Mon-Fri
- 24/7 access for all employees to ‘Employee Hub’. Packed with useful links and information on how to view your pension online.
Mercer Marsh Benefits (MMB) is a trading name of Jelf Insurance Brokers Ltd, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Not all products and services offered are regulated by the FCA (for details see marshcommercial.co.uk/info/terms). Registered in England and Wales number 0837227. Registered Office: 1 Tower Place West, London, EC3R 5BU.