gaia wind turbine owners insurance scheme
Why do you need a wind turbine specialist?
Being part of a specialist industry requires an insurance policy that understands you. That’s why you need a specialist broker, and insurer partner, who understand the workings of Gaia wind turbines, what potentially can go wrong with them, and what needs to be done to react quickly to claims.
- We have the knowledge and relationships to deliver you the right solution
- We have an in house claims team on hand to support your business
- We’ve built a scheme for Gaia wind turbine owners, saving you time and effort to concentrate on what you do best – running your business.
How our specialist wind turbine insurance experts can help you
At Marsh Commercial, our specific renewable energy industry knowledge can help support your business. We insure hundreds of wind turbines across the UK, and are highly experienced in the settlement of renewable energy insurance claims.
Key features on the Gaia wind turbine insurance scheme
Subject to a Gaia/Ryse Energy service agreement being in place, the key features of our comprehensive All Risks Wind Turbine Insurance package includes:
- Breakdown cover – parts and labour
- Public Liability cover – £2,000,000
- Maximum sum insured per turbine – £65,000
- Maximum sum insured for loss of revenue per turbine – £12,000
- Material damage excess – £750
- Business interruption – excess 7 days
- Liability excess – £500
Premiums per turbine start at £750 + Insurance Premium Tax @ 12% (subject to terms and conditions)
Read the latest renewable energy articles
Whilst some renewable energy technologies are relatively ‘established’, along with wave and tidal power generators, ground source heat pumps and hydrogen cells there’s continued technical innovation in the sector.
As the battery energy storage market matures, the size and complexity of installations increases, operators and insurers are still learning about the risks. We take a look at explaining one of the main risks, fire.