MANAGING AGENT INSURANCE
We're here to help managing agents with their insurance requirements
As a managing agent, protecting your clients’ assets is likely to be high on your agenda. With our specialist managing agent insurance product we can help make sure you have both their and your needs covered.
- Specialist insurance
When your work or industry is of a specialist nature, you need to be confident that your insurance is providing the specific protection your clients need.
- Experienced team
Our team has a wealth of experience and knowledge in arranging properties insurance of all shapes and sizes; and we fully understand the needs of the property insurance market.
How our team of property insurance experts can help you
We understand that managing agent insurance can vary a lot, with each agent having their own unique needs and requirements depending on their individual portfolio. So we take the time to get to know you and your business, to create the right solution for you and your clients.
Insurance shouldn’t be stressful, so make it simple and stress-free with Marsh Commercial. Speak to an expert today.
What do our property insurance products cover?
The property product we can arrange is provided by some of the UK's largest insurers and includes the following features and benefits:
- accidental and malicious damage to the buildings caused by tenants
- illegal cultivation of drugs
- eviction of squatters
- trace and access, this covers the costs associated in tracing the cause of a loss
- buildings, which automatically includes a day one inflation provision of at least 25% sum insured. This provides added peace of mind by protecting you from inflationary rises in the cost of construction materials following a claim.
- ‘average free’ buildings cover where a Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors’ (RICS) valuation has been carried out in the last three years. In cases where a buildings policy is subject to an
- ‘average clause’, the pay-out would be calculated with a pro rata reduction in line with the underinsurance.
- £5m property owners liability as standard
- a designated claims service team
- a free of charge loss assessor can be appointed to act on your behalf, in cases where property claims exceed £25,000 (excluding subsidence and public liability).
Claims preparation fees
Claims preparation can normally be included at no extra charge for claims in excess of £25,000. Our dedicated claims consultancy will assist in settling matters quickly and efficiently.
As a manager of a block of flats or manager of a purpose built apartment block, you need to make sure you have a policy that is fit for purpose and provides reassurance to your residents.
Real estate insurance
If you work in real estate you face numerous challenges and risks that require a specialist insurance broker offering strategic advice and tailored real estate insurance.
The latest property management articles
A helpful guide on how to prepare your business for extreme weather.
Premiums are rising and insurers are demanding more stringent protections. How can property owners effectively manage risk in this area and gain competitive cover?