BLOCKS OF FLATS Insurance
We're here to help with insurance for your block of flats
As the owner or resident of a block of flats, you need to make sure you have the right insurance in place to protect you and your tenants.
From flood or fire damage to loss of rent and the costs of emergency accommodation should your property become uninhabitable for any reason, we can arrange cover that protects you from these unexpected events.
Our team of experts have years of experience supporting property owners like you. Because we understand the day-to-day risks and challenges you face, we developed a block of flats insurance package that will give you:
- Bespoke protection ‒ whether it’s a two-flat conversion or multiple flats in a purpose-built block, we'll take time to understand your risks – so you only pay for the cover you need.
- Professional advice and support ‒ throughout the life of your policy, we'll be on hand to help you with any queries, problems or issues you may have. Our panel of insurers run 24-hour claims lines, so help is there when you need it
- Saving you time – leave the hard work to us; we'll save you time by searching our selection of the UK's leading and specialist property insurers to find the provider that suits you best.
How our team of property insurance experts can help you
Our specialist property team is on hand to support you through the process. You can request a quote online, and one of our team will get back to you as soon as possible. Alternatively, you can give us a call on the number below.
What cover does our blocks of flats insurance offer?
Every block of flats is different, we can arrange the following areas of cover, depending on your needs:
- accidental damage
- escape of water
- malicious damage
- communal contents
- property owners liability
- loss of rent
- alternative accommodation.
More ways we can help
- employers liability
- directors and officers cover
- engineering and terrorism.
Whether you own a: single buy-to-let property; large property portfolio; commercial or residential property; holiday let; or even an Airbnb, make the process of becoming insured as simple and stress-free as possible with Marsh Commercial in your corner.
Residential property owners
As a residential property owner, you need to make sure your assets are protected. Even if you have buy to let properties, we can provide insurance to match.
The latest property owners insurance articles
Gain insight into the key trends affecting the UK property industry.
As the row over who will pay to replace unsafe cladding on buildings in the UK rages on, what's the latest and what might happen next?