Buildings insurance for your block of flats

If you're an owner or resident looking to insure a block of flats, we can help.

  • Independent advice you can trust
    Our advisers have a wealth of experience to offer and are dedicated to delivering you competitive and comprehensive solutions.
  • Cover that's right for you
    Every block of flats is different. Whether you have a two flat conversion or multiple flats in a purpose built block, we are able to offer wide-ranging cover from some of the top insurers in the UK.
  • Advice when it counts
    Our panel of insurers run 24-hour claims lines for help anytime you need it.

Get in touch

Request a quote online and one of our team will get back to you within two working days. Alternatively, give us a call on the number below.

What cover is needed for a block of flats?

A standard policy will offer protection for some of the following:

  • Accidental damage
  • Subsidence
  • Escape of water
  • Malicious damage
  • Theft
  • Storm
  • Flood
  • Impact
  • Communal contents
  • Property owners liability
  • Loss of rent
  • Alternative accommodation


More ways we can help.

  • Employers liability
  • Directors and officers cover
  • Engineering and terrorism