Office Insurance

Why do you need office insurance?

In any business, accidents happen that are beyond your control. The impact of incidents such as broken or stolen equipment, or damaged premises can be extremely harmful to a business. 

Having the right insurance for your office is important whether you work from home or operate your business from separate premises.

Risk Management Support

At Marsh Commercial, we also offer risk management advice to help mitigate the day-to-day risks you face in your professions, whilst our dedicated in-house claims team can guide you through the claims process step by step, helping to get the right resolution.

What can office insurance do for you?

Our office insurance policy can cover your business’ contents and equipment should they be accidentally damaged, lost or stolen. It also offers £25k of cyber cover as standard.

We can also include a range of additional covers, dependent on your circumstances, such as portable equipment, business interruption, legal expenses, buildings, employers' and public liability.

Premiums are payable by interest-free instalments and policies include:

  • Losses from theft even where there is no evidence of forced or violent entry to your premises.
  • A wide definition of office contents, covering non-standard items such as artwork and visitors' personal effects.
  • £5,000 for reinstatement of computer data and £5,000 for computer breakdown.
  • Theft of money during business hours, whilst in transit or when your office is closed.
  • Damage to glass and signs.
  • Employee dishonesty.

ICAEW Office Insurance

Working closely with the ICAEW, we have developed a range of insurance products that protect members from the specific risks they face as a chartered accountant. Our ICAEW office insurance features benefits exclusively negotiated for Marsh Commercial clients.