We're here to help with your residential and holiday park insurance
We know running your 'happy place' park can be both rewarding and challenging at the same time. The residential and holiday park industry never stays still, and changes present exciting opportunities for the future. But, with these opportunities comes a range of new challenges.
So, you’ll need to think about more than just protecting your residential or holiday park against traditional risks, such as property and general liabilities.
You're busy, so think of us as your 'one-stop-shop' for all things insurance. We can help with risk management, as well as arrange support with mergers and acquisitions and even employee benefits – such as health insurance.
Quite simply, we have the connections that count – this makes us different from smaller brokers and direct insurers.
- Benefit from our strength – as part of a world-leading global group with a 150-year heritage, at Marsh Commercial, we have access to a vast network of specialist mobile home park insurance providers. We use our connections, coupled with our size and scale to negotiate the best insurance protection we can for you, at the right price.
- Earn profitable commission – generate additional revenue for yourself in the form of commission. Simply introduce Marsh Commercial to your static caravan and lodge owners.
- Get specialist support – help will always be on hand from a dedicated expert who can explain the options available and arrange the holiday park insurance that's right for you.
How our team of park insurance experts can help you
Progressive changes in the park industry mean it's time to review your insurance arrangements. General products don't provide the extensive protection you need. We're here to help secure holiday park insurance cover that's tailored to you – both defending against the risks of today and futureproofing against the risks of tomorrow.
- climate change and flooding
- park diversion and expansion
- mergers and acquisitions
Park owners video
Please take a look at our video to see how we'll help you defend against the risks of today and futureproof against the risks of tomorrow.
Photographs: The Knowles and Powell families at Argyll Holiday Parks, Scotland.