Our rally car insurance package is designed for competitors, by working and listening to them in order to deliver the cover they require. RallyGuard has been developed to cater for all competition and official vehicles used on the event insured, all motor clubs registered with the (automatically populated) MSA, and competitors with EU licences and non-UK registered competition vehicles.
- No excess to pay in the event of a claim
- Cover runs up to 36 hours as standard
- Competitive pricing
- Exclusive paybacks are offered to organisers who use Rally Guard for a whole season
- A dedicated team with many years’ experience within the motor sports insurance industry
- Proactive and reassuring claims service.
Who do we cover?
- Drivers aged 20 or over with the appropriate competition licence and UK/EU driving licence
- Anyone aged less than 20 years old, or with a provisional licence, will be insured at the standard price if their co-driver is over 25.
Please speak with us if you have any of the following competitors needing Road Section insurance:
- Any driver disclosing more than 1 fault claim in 3 years
- All drivers disclosing 6 or more conviction points on their licence.
How to apply
Full administration packs will be provided. In an emergency situation, subject to the above eligibility criteria, organisers can allow competitors to apply for rally insurance cover on the day of the event, provided full payment is taken.
Find out more from our dedicated team.