Motorsport vehicle cover
Motorsport vehicle insurance can provide cover for vehicles used in support of, or as part of an event.
What vehicles do we cover?
- Competition vehicles
- Event support vehicles
- Ancillary vehicles that belong to the motor sport competitor, an event support team or motor sport club member.
What does it cover?
- Fully comprehensive, third party fire and theft, and third party only, dependent on value and vehicle type
- Discounts and EU cover are available:
- Vehicles include but are not limited to the following types:
- Trials bikes
- Race/rally/recce cars
- Vans and support trucks - used to carry equipment or transport karts and bikes to race events
- "Rescue units" including ambulances/fire engines and other support vehicles that are also road-going vehicles
- Race transporters - used to carry team support equipment and spares. Custom built to carry vehicles/with or without awnings that extend to provide a working area
- Motor homes - car/bike transporter or used as mobile homes for competitors, includes awnings that extend to provide a working or leisure area, and personal effects cover
- Available to all drivers aged 21 – 79 with a valid UK driving licence and competition licence for race/rally cars.
Find out more from our dedicated team.
01482 388 637