Event liabilities insurance
This motorsport event liability policy has been designed for single organised events, or as an annual policy covering a number of organised event days.
It can be taken as a stand-alone Public Liability cover for risks that have no volunteers or staff, or as a combined Employer’s and Public Liability package that includes:
What does Motorsport event insurance cover?
- For all event volunteers and staff
- Cover can be included for labour only sub-contractors and driving instructors.
- Damage to Third Party property (generally the property of the venue being used)
- Third Party injury.
- Race and rally schools
- Track day organisers
- Private testing
- Driving experience companies
- Competitive and non-competitive motorsport events including off-roading
- Charity event days
- Driving instruction for race/rally or road vehicles
- Corporate hospitality
- Trade stands at shows
- Static displays.
Additional key features
We are able to insure damage to circuit furniture, which is usually an exclusion on most other Liability policies.
- Tuition, instruction and officials training is included as standard
- Reasonable excess
- Workable conditions regarding safety clothing.
Find out more from our dedicated team.