international umbrella scheme
Low cost international umbrella scheme, for low risk clients
Protecting the health and welfare of your employees is a major challenge for employers and a fundamental part of your duty of care. It also brings additional complexities and challenges for those with overseas employees.
That’s why we’ve teamed up with a leading insurer to develop an exclusive International Private Medical Insurance Umbrella Scheme. This low cost scheme is designed for low risk clients and is quick and easy to join.
As a pooled arrangement, our Umbrella Scheme can enable you to access terms that you might not otherwise be able to obtain in the market – especially if you require cover for a relatively small number of international employees. Simply meet the underwriting criteria and we can enrol your company into this exclusive scheme that offers exceptional terms.
- Preferential pricing – reduced premiums by sharing a pooled risk.
- Medical History Disregarded (MHD) – making it quick and easy to join the scheme.
- Freedom and flexibility – access a range of covers, giving you the flexibility to choose what’s right for your employees and only pay for the level of cover you need.
- Excellent service – a dedicated member services team with multilingual support, 24/7, as well as one to one health care support from clinicians.
- Crisis management support – access to personal safety resources and support 24/7.
- Employee assistance programme – access to free, confidential support for any work, life, personal or family issue 24/7.
- Online tools – access to a range of tools to support your staff including a health and wellness library, wellness checkpoint and virtual benefits assistant.
Get in touch with an international benefits expert
Call 0333 920 8011
Mercer Marsh Benefits (MMB) is a trading name of Jelf Insurance Brokers Ltd, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Not all products and services offered are regulated by the FCA (for details see marshcommercial.co.uk/info/terms). Registered in England and Wales number 0837227. Registered Office: 1 Tower Place West, London, EC3R 5BU.