Help with Food Safety
Food safety relies on the joint efforts of everyone involved in our food supply chain. From farmers and producers to retailers and caterers, we can help you manage your food safety risks.
We want your business to succeed. That’s why helping you to ensure your business is managing food safely is top priority. It is important for employees to understand how their behaviour can impact food safety measures.
- Process and document review
By reviewing your food safety management systems and audits, we can help drive effective processes and procedures that work for your business.
- Bespoke training
All those working in the food industry must receive adequate information, instruction and training to ensure only safe food is produced. We can help you achieve this.
- In safe hands
All of our food safety experts are qualified, experienced professionals with a real willingness to help your business succeed.
How we can help
Our dedicated team of experts will work with you to deliver bespoke food safety audits, inspections, allergen management audits, and training suited to your industry and business needs.
We can also develop and review any food safety management systems, plans and documentation and provide effective solutions bespoke to you.
What we offer
- Food hygiene audits and inspections
- Brand standard audits inspections
- Allergen management audits
- Food safety management plans and review
Ideal for those working in a food environment
Designed for food handlers preparing and cooking high risk foods
Focused on supervisors/managers with a more in-depth knowledge on food safety controls
Why choose us?
We can help your business ensure employees are adequately trained in food hygiene and give you reassurance that you have the effective food safety processes and procedures in place.
- Bespoke inspections, documentation and reviews
- Face to face sessions delivered by professional, experienced food safety consultants
- Bespoke, relevant courses specific to your industry
- Relaxed, informative and interactive sessions
- Delivered across the UK at a venue near to you or within your business
- Small or large class sizes, your choice
Our latest articles and events
If you are attending LAMMA ‘20 at the NEC, Birmingham on Tuesday 7th and Wednesday 8th January be sure to visit our stand under our new brand, Marsh Commercial.
We are proud to sponsor the Exeter Living Awards Platinum Award. Find out how you can nominate your business for an Exeter Living Award.