We're here to help with insurance for joiners
You wouldn't think of starting a job without the right equipment. Arranging insurance for your business is no different. It pays to speak to professionals, and that's why we're here to help you.
Whether it's building the structure of a house, creating a staircase or making a bespoke kitchen, your work is varied and carries different risks. We understand your business and the challenges you face, and can help you find joiners insurance including:
- Your plant, property and work, covered ‒ joiners insurance can provide cover for: tools and equipment that you own, as well as those you hire in or loan out; vehicles and plant; property and materials on-site; and contamination or pollution caused by your work.
- Bespoke cover – from sole traders to managers of teams of joiners, our insurance for joiners is designed around you.
- Professional support – our expert team are on hand to answer any questions you have, resolve issues you encounter, and with any claims that arise.
How our team of joiner insurance experts can help you
QUOTE ONLINE OR CALL OUR TEAM
We'll search a selection of insurers to find a provider that suits you best; only pay for the cover you need.
At Marsh Commercial, we're part of a global group with a local community focus. Our team of experts have years of experience supporting tradesmen and contractors like you.
We take time to understand your needs to arrange the joiner insurance that's right for you.
What cover can joiners insurance offer?*
We can arrange the following areas of cover, depending on your business needs:
- public liability
- employers liability
- subcontractor liability
- contract works
- vehicles, including directors' cars
- stored materials
- tools in transit
- groundwork risks
- property and materials that are lost or damaged whilst on-site, including timber-framed properties under construction
- completed dwellings awaited sale
- environmental clean-up.
*As with all insurance policies, terms and conditions apply. Contact us for full details.
We know the nature of your work can be dangerous, leaving you, your employees and other individuals open to risks. You need flexible carpenters insurance to protect yourself – and your business.
Whether you're patching up a few holes in a wall or reconstructing a large proportion of a property, we know your work is varied. It presents different risks to you, your staff or subcontractors, and the general public. So you need plasterers insurance that gives you adequate protection against these risks.
From fixing the guttering on a five-storey roof to tending to a light fitting in a domestic property, we know your work is varied and presents different risks to you, your staff or subcontractors, and the general public. You need handyman insurance cover that protects against these risks.
Frequently asked questions
If you employ staff, you're legally required to have employers liability insurance. Professional indemnity insurance will cover any legal costs and damages that you could be liable for should you or your business make a mistake.
Read the latest contractors articles
Understand the difference between these policy extensions that are applicable to projects governed by JCT contracts.
After a challenging few years the PI market is starting to show signs of stabilising. Robert Morris explores the state of the market and what this may mean for premiums.